Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a faith-friendly workplace culture mean?
In this respect, faith-friendly means teammates can express their faith and faith customs at the workplace. They can form employee groups to participate in religious studies, prayer groups, mentorship, and charitable activities.
- Is it legal to develop a faith-friendly workplace culture in public and private companies?
Yes. As long as you follow EEOC regulations.
- Is it legal for non-profit organizations to develop a faith-friendly workplace culture?
Yes. Any profit or non-profit organization can develop a faith-friendly workplace.
- How can we get started in transforming our culture?
- Try to attend a t-factor workshop. They are free of charge and usually run three-quarters of a day. We will share strategies we have used to help transform Coca-Cola Consolidated’s workplace culture to grow responsibly and attract, motivate, and retain successful teammates.
- Review the t-factor web-site for information and videos regarding the transformation process.
- Get your organizational stakeholders on board.
- Get your leaders and teammates on board as you develop your transformation plan. Reference the 7 Critical Steps for Transformation on this web-site.
- Consider using outsourced services from support organizations.
- How can we talk with a t-factor representative?
Email us at email@example.com or call our hot-line at 704-557-4879